Sunday, January 11, 2009

Folding, Folding, Folding

I spent the day today at my Mom's folding fabric. And well, then I got bored because it wasn't my fabric and it was folded so odd to being with. But she made great progress and is now in full on, toss out the crap mode.

Around 8pm I decided it was time to work on the blocks that I finished up on Saturday at Jen's house. I got the whole top assembled. Now I have to see what I have left for the border since I used some of it for another project. I think it turned out pretty darn cute so far. This is a UFO so now I need to get it done, done to collect extra points!!


blackpinkwhite



Excuse the picture quality but I took it with my cell phone because I didn't feel like running upstairs to get my camera and memory card.

11 comments:

Jen said...

That quilt is adorable. Great job!

Suzan said...

First let me say that you are a very good daughter to go and help your Mom fold fabric all day! Second, I LOVE the new quilt top!!

jillquilts said...

Looks awesome! I love it! Very adorable! I hope that you have some pieces left and can finish it up and get it quilted! You know, my b-day is just 2 short months away.... Giggle! he he he

Trish said...

Wow. I really like that pattern and the colours are great. Can't wait to see it quilted!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I love it! It's so cute. And...you are a good daughter. You and your Mom are so lucky to have each other!

KyQuiltlady said...

I just love your quilt! Where did you get the pattern? I sure wish my daughter had the interest and time for quilting with me. I always thought that would be really neat.

Moneik said...

Love the quilt! I have that pattern, just haven't made it yet. It looks great and your mom is going to be so appreciative of the help you gave her.

Kelly said...

I love that quilt. I made one for my step-daughter in the pink and black too and it was so much fun to do and easy!

Amy said...

THANKS so much for posting the finished top... looks lovely. I think you inspired me to make mine after I get these UFO's done..

Maureen said...

I love the quilt. It is lovely. I showed my Mom and she loves it too.

You are a great daughter to go help her fold all her fabric. I have a ton (probably literally) for you to help me with and to fold. :-) Gifts could be involved or to the assistant goes the spoils!

Carol VR said...

Pink, Black and Gray....LOVE IT!!!