Monday, January 19, 2009

In Search of Sock Monkey's!!

**Update - Monkey's have been found**

I have a friend who is searching for a Charm Pack from any of the Moda Sock Monkey fabric lines by Erin Michael. She has a baby quilt all planned out, and fabric purchased at our LQS and she really thought tracking a charm pack down online wouldn't be too big of a problem.

In trying to help her find one, I found a shop that I'm unfamiliar with that has one and an ebay auction. In case one of those don't pan out, does anyone have one in their stash that they possibly bought on impulse and may never use?

If you have one, please leave a comment or email me directly. I can then put you in touch with my friend who is looking and you can work out the shipping and payment details directly.

Thanks!

4 comments:

jillquilts said...

Well, I have sock monkey fabric, but it would take a lot for me to let it go.... I guess I know what to hide in April!

bettsy said...

I am fairly sure that I have a spare one of the second range ( monkey n round), See how your other sources pan out and let me know. The only problem is if she has a time limit as I am in Australia and it can take about a week to get to the US>

CatQuilter said...

Jen,
I e-mailed Fabric Shack since they have the best stock in the area. They have the fabric line, but no charm packs.

BTW, how is your mom doing after losing Murphy?
Hugs,
Cathy

Kerri said...

Email Amy at www.Katicupcake.com. She has a local store here and I thought she had a bunch at one point and she may still have some because they didn't move really fast.

Kerri : )