Friday, January 9, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

I just couldn't get settled on a project tonight. After I dawdled and played online until about 9pm, I decided to load a snowman panel onto the frame to quilt and then bind. I needed to take my Christmas door hanging off the door and put up something else. It's a good thing I've already got a door hanging for Valentine's Day so I have a month off. Then again I need to design something for St. Pattie's Day so I guess I don't have a month off after all.

Anyway, I got it done from start to finish. It's really nothing special, just something to cover up our awful teal front door.


SN852595



I learned a few new things about my Black Berry today. I finally figured out how to sync my calendar with Google. I was even able to figure out how to put a calendar on my blog that will sync with both. I figured out how to use a few other Google applications as well. I've switched over now from Bloglines to Google Reader. I was actually able to export my subscriptions and then import into google so I really didn't waste much time on that. I thought I was going to have to add them all one at a time. Moving to google reader will make it easier for me to view on my Black Berry AND the HTML code on my blog is from google reader and I think it is a much cleaner look than the old Bloglines blog roll. Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE IT??



2 comments:

jillquilts said...

OMG! I love it too!!! Thanks for helping m set mine up, too! I don't know what I would do without my blackberry!

Shelly B. said...

I love this panel and the coordinating fabrics! The one that looks knitted is really neat-Good job.