Sunday, January 18, 2009

Star Wars

Well here's the finished Star Wars top...only we've decided there's too much red and I'm going to add a blue border. I'll pick that up when I go to patched works tomorrow night. I didn't realize how red it looked until I had Mike take a picture of it for me so I could blog.

S4011651

My laptop has been on it's last leg over the past few weeks. First of all remember a few months back when it burned me and we figured it would get covered under the Sony recall? Well not so much. Then the port where I plug in became loose and it takes me holding it into place in order for it to charge. Last week the mouse started becoming really, really touchy. As I was typing up the first copy of this post my network card died!!! Needless to say the charging port was going to cost $270 to fix. Considering the laptop was $500 to begin with before we found all these other issues, it's just not very cost effective for me to get it fixed. I guess I'll be building a Dell since we have always had good luck with any Dell products that we have purchased in the past.

Gawd...it's a good thing I have net access through my Black Berry!! I mean, there's a reason Mike and I can't share a computer anymore...we both want to be on it at the same time!!



7 comments:

Carol VR said...

My laptop is a Dell and I love it!!!

Carol VR said...

My laptop is a Dell and I love it!!!

Moneik said...

The quilt looks great, but I agree it does need a blue border. Lots of red there.

Regina said...

OOh my - that quilt is BRIGHT!!!
I agree - more blue - or even black...

And I thought the RWB YBR I just did was vivid.

Wow

Maureen said...

The quilt is quite vivid!

Sorry to hear about your laptop.

Beth said...

I like it...AS IS! But I love red, so there you go. It turned out great!

Joyce said...

Great job on the quilt. Thanks for sharing the pic.