Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Waun-A-Quilt 2009

It's time for another competition. Jill and I have put in a lot of hours to bring to you this new competition. This will be mainly points based instead of time based. Points will be calculated based on different tasks. You can view our points list HERE. In a day or two we will put up a spreadsheet through google docs for everyone participating to track their totals in. Currently our sheet is still a work in progress. Most of it is hammered out but we've already found a few things that we were missing. It's going to be fun ladies!!!

So what's with the name Waun-a-quilt? Well, when Jill visited in October and we went on our shop hop, we passed a bowling ally called Waun-a-bowl in Waunakee, WI. Ever since then everything is Waun-a-do this or that. Waun-a-quilt just seemed like the perfect name for our competition.


waq



So take a look, gear up and get ready for this awesme challenge! Jill and I are going head to head but please, please, please join in on the fun!!!

Competition runs from 5pm on 12/31/2008 through midnight on 1/31/2009.

Also coming will be a badge to add to your sidebar if you choose to participate.

12 comments:

Living on the Spit said...

I definitely "wauna" play along.

I sent you request to be on the google docs link.

Marlene

Infinity Quilter said...

I sent you a request also.

Rhonda said...

I want in, I think...lol....I think I'm sure.

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

I Wauna play too

cre8tivecrys said...

I will also give it a go

Bethany said...

Love to join in!

Regina said...

Oh me me - I already told Jill but I really Wauna!!!

Sandi said...

i think i wauna too....already had a quilty day yesterday sure hope it counts :)

Michele said...

Now all we need is a theme song!

Seriously, though, I'm offline for a week and your drama quotient goes through the roof. Hope for your sake that things settle down a bit in the new year.

Sandee said...

Hey Jen I live not far from Waunakee, so I wauna in I am 43sjb@charter.net or sandee thanks

~Kim~ said...

Up for the challenge - cant wait to see the details!

~Kim~

Kim West said...

is it too late to join?