Friday, January 30, 2009

Weekend Goals

May or may not get to all...it's a pretty lofty list, with a few things that have been on my list for months!!

Priority
- square up good & plenty, attach binding, hand sew binding as time permits.
- sew backing for scrollwork applique
- make new apron for work

Non priority
-hem bedroom curtains and hang
-finish cutting bistro & match up blocks
-decide if one or two more pp blocks are needed for valance, make, assemble valance and backing, quilt, bind, etc.
-cut out and start carpenter star blocks for wallhanging and pillow shams
-dive into moda u blocks

4 comments:

Moneik said...

At least you have some goals for the weekend, even if they are lofty. I need to finish my machine quilting sample for the store and then maybe work on the wildlife quilt. It's the first weekend of Stock Show, so we'll be gone more than we're home and I work both days.

jillquilts said...

Great goals! I will have to post mine when I get home tonight but before I start sewing!

Cindy said...

I like the goal "make apron". No one ever has enough aprons.

Maureen said...

I am sure that you are already working on them! I can't see what kind of apron you are making!