Monday, February 2, 2009

Friday's To Do List

Here's a recap of my to do list. I don't think I did too badly!!

Priority
- square up good & plenty, attach binding, hand sew binding as time permits.
- sew backing for scrollwork applique
- make new apron for work
-Christmas Ornaments

Non priority
-hem bedroom curtains and hang
-finish cutting bistro & match up blocks
-decide if one or two more pp blocks are needed for valance, make, assemble valance and backing, quilt, bind, etc.
-cut out and start carpenter star blocks for wallhanging and pillow shams
-dive into moda u blocks
-Kitchen Placemats

6 comments:

Moneik said...

You did well! I need to be more disciplined so I can get more done.

Cindy said...

Every Priority listing is crossed off - way to go,Jen.

jillquilts said...

Way to go! I need to update my list! I think that this works pretty well for us, don't you think?

Gudrun from Kitchen Gadget Girl said...

do you have a link for your Kitchen Placemats? I am new to quilting, and would love to find smaller projects that I can knock out in a day or two. Builds my confidence and all :-)

Cindy (aka Peony the House Elf) said...

You did more in one night than I did all month. Way to go.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Wow!! AS soon as I get things settled and worked out maybe I will be able to have and complete my to do list too.. Smiles

Heather