Sunday, February 1, 2009

January Accomplishments

Well, despite losing Waun-a-quilt to Jill, I still had an awesome list of accomplishments...I can feel it!!

Made some cute "on the go" sewing totes...and plan to make more.
Made 8 Baked Potato Bags
Quilted, bound and hung Let it Snow door panel
12 Double nine patch blocks for a Moda U quilt
Pieced and bordered a Diamond Log Cabin Star
Made a Tote Bag
Made the Cutest Baby Quilt in the World
Quilted a Heart Quilt for Sherry for American Heart Association Auction
Pieced, Quilted, Bound, Labeled Star Wars Quilt
Finished binding my Halloween Quilt
Made an art piece for Living Room
Finished binding 2 table runners
Finished Blocks, assembled, bordered and quilted Good & Plenty
Made a Valentines Day Apron
Made and quilted 4 placemats
Finished the 24 paper pieced Christmas Ornaments
Quilted a small Christmas Wallhanging/Table Topper
Assembled a Carpenter's Wheel Wallhanging

Huh, it felt like it was going to be a bigger list! Oh well, regardless I'm tickled pink that some of my in progress or things I have wanted to do for quite a while are getting finished!

4 comments:

Moneik said...

You got a ton done! Nothing to complain about. I can only imagine.

jillquilts said...

You got a TON done! Seriously, a whole ton! I am so psyched that we both got a lot done! Woo hoo!!!

Morah said...

For the life of me I can't figure out how you accomplish so MUCH and you are not sure if you did ENOUGH! Golly!!!! You soooooo put me to shame. Your accomplishments silently egg me on so keep on doing what your doing....and blogging about it too!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

That is super awesome. Though I wanted to play I didn't make it this time. Maybe when we figure out whats going on with work I will get the chance to play.

Heather