Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Lanyards

I finally got around to making up my own lanyards. The first one I did was for my regular sewing snips. It's pink like the ones I made for Jen V & Jill.




My Lanyard





My Lanyard



I then decided to make one for my hand sewing snips. I made it out of light blue and tanzinite crystals with heart chain between the sections.


My Hand Sewing Scissors Lanyard




My Hand Sewing Scissors lanyard




My Hand Sewing Scissors Lanyard

I love them!! I can't wait to use them!

5 comments:

Christine said...

They are very cool.

jillquilts said...

Awesome! So you have different lanyards to wear depending on who you are sewing with. Giggle!

Erzebat said...

ooooooooooooo!! pretty, pretty! would make a great blog giveaway giftie. hinthint
(mauh) Liz

Moneik said...

They are awesome. Your hand snips are so tiny. Mine are the size of your other pair.

Quilter In Paradise said...

very pretty!
Beth/Dallas