Tuesday, March 3, 2009

An awesome package from Jill!!

SN852722


I came home from work to find two awesome envelopes from Jill in the mailbox. One had the $2 a block Thangles block of the month packs that are available so far. Mom, Jen V & I are doing this along with her through her shop. The other had goodies for ME!! I was shocked.

Ok, the fabric I knew about. Ellie Fun looks a lot like these stuffed elephants that my Grandma made for her Grandkids over the years. I thought it would be adorable to make a baby quilt out of it for my cousin Sean's baby that is due in June...I think it's June...shrug.

What I was NOT expecting was the Angel of wishing that I really could use this week. I can't decide if I want to put her with the others or take her to work with me. She also sent me a Got Fabric? t-shirt. Is that perfect or what?? THANKS JILL!! You really made my week!!


3 comments:

Moneik said...

What an awesome package! I've been thinking of the Thangles BOM ever since Jill started it. I may just have to give it a try.

jillquilts said...

Wow! You got a pretty great friend there, huh? Giggle! I'm glad you like it!

Regina said...

The angel is perfect - wishing you a happy ending/beginning - whatever comes of this...

Love the shirt!