Monday, March 30, 2009

Bridal Quilt Rows 6 & 7

Well, I made rows 6 & 7 and then when I went to pin them together I managed to sew them together in the wrong order. Looks like rows 8 & 9 will have to be made to work inbetween and below rows 6 & 7...there's no sense to do ripping!


Moneik's Bridal Quilt 003



Moneik's Bridal Quilt 004



Moneik's Bridal Quilt 005



In October when Jill came to Wisconsin (or was it September??) she brought a cone of Masterpiece thread for me. I didn't start using it for a few weeks afterwards. I went to wind a couple bobbins and now it's empty!!


Moneik's Bridal Quilt 001



3 comments:

Moneik said...

Wowzers! I can't belive how much thread you've used. I've probably used the much too, but I switch between several different ones. The quilt looks so amazing. Only 3 weeks till I get to see it!

jillquilts said...

Man, doesn't she know that by expecting it in 3 weeks will jinx the process?!!??!

I can't believe that you are out of thread. That just proves that you sew a heck of a lot more than I do! let's just see how things go with JJ now and how quickly I can finish the rest of this one!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Hmm.. Looks like we all know what to send you.. Now I know that you have probably told us 100 times do you use that in just the bobbins or everywhere?