Sunday, March 8, 2009

Conversation with Jill on 1/14/2009

So back in January Jill and I had a conversation about getting our taxes done. She told me I was supposed to give her a hard time if she waited until the last minute again this year. Well low and behold, she just finished her taxes today so I don't even need to harass her come April 15th. At the time I stuck it into a blog draft so out of curiosity I went to see if I still had it.

Participants:
-------------
jenbuettner, Jill Montgomery

Messages:
---------
Jill: I have resolved 2 file my taxes by end of the month when everything comes in
jen: Lol
jen: We always go as soon as we have r stuff
jen: Usually first week in feb
jen: Didn't u wait till the last min last year?
Jill: Remind me I said this in April k?
jen: U bet!!
Jill: Uh for like the last 10 years

So, Way to go Jill!!




I saw this on a friends blog so I decided to take the quiz myself:

Your rainbow is shaded indigo.


What is says about you: You are a proud person. You appreciate cities, technology, and other great things people have created. Friends count on you for being honest and insightful.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.



3 comments:

Regina said...

If it makes you feel better Jill, ours are going to the tax man tomorrow....

Regina said...

Oh - in case I forget to get this on my blog, my rainbow is strongly shaded indigo and yellow.

What is says about you: You are a joyful person. You appreciate cities, technology, and other great things people have created. You're good at getting people to like you. Friends count on you for being honest and insightful.

jillquilts said...

Dang! Us nothing sacred? This wasn't supposed to be made public unless I didn't file until 4/15. You suck! At least I will have money to buy raffle tickets for all of the awesome prizes I'm getting in! Hee hee