Sunday, March 1, 2009

February Quilting Accomplishments

It was a short month and I really don't think a whole lot of quilting went on...


  • I experimented with different types of hand sewing needles.
  • Made a Snowflake Table Runner for Julie.
  • Quilted my Mom's Smores wallhanging.
  • Paper pieced two Carpenter's Wheel blocks that will turn into Pillow Shams.
  • Quilted, bound and added a hanging sleeve to the Carpenter's Wheel wallhanging.
  • Made a crystal necklace for Julie.
  • Made scissors lanyards for my Mom, Jen V, Jill, Moneik and 2 for myself.
  • Got a new laptop and still haven't gotten everything transferred over because of how touchy my old one is.
  • Just about died when I ate Mike's super hot salsa.
  • Worked for 13 days straight including a 7 day stint of 73 hours.
  • Made 3 block roll ups/block butlers.
  • Made a stitchin chix bag for Moneik
  • Made a little notions bag for Jen V.
  • Sewed binding on my Scollwork applique art piece. The lower hanging sleeve remains to be tacked down.
  • Made 4 blocks for a secret project.
  • Cut for 12 Moda U blocks - Sewed 6 of them.
  • Discovered Urbandictionary.com and laughed my ass off.
  • Used a Bernina at PW....felt like a fish out of water.
  • Mailed in my registration for quilt retreat.
  • Designed the Retreat with my Peeps logo.
  • Went on a shop hop.

Well, it turns out that it WAS a really cre8tive month...just not a very quilty month. That must change in March!!


1 comment:

Moneik said...

Sometimes, we just have off months. Feb. was just like that for me. If I hadn't made myself do the one quilt, I wouldn't have quilted anything all month.