Saturday, March 28, 2009

Moneik's Bridal Quilt Rows 1-3

Things are moving a lot quicker now with the bridal quilt. My first two rows are attached to each other, the third is not. I will wait until I have the next two rows done and then attach all at once. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get another 4 or so rows completed. It's looking great so far.

Here's a few pictures of the progress:


Moneik's Bridal Quilt 001



Moneik's Bridal Quilt 003



Moneik's Bridal Quilt 004



Moneik's Bridal Quilt 005



I went today to Frank's to drop off my Babylock Quilter's Choice Pro. It was going in to get the tension issues resolved and for general service. And I had a tension knob issue that Brad thought was hilarious. My next stop was Midwest Beads to get crystals for the scissor lanyards I'll be making for Linda, Sherry, Maureen and one for a donation for the St. Jude's quilt retreat. On the way home I stopped off and decided to get a manicure and pedicure. I haven't done that in a looooooong time! I listened to Jennifer Chiaverini's newest book, "The Lost Quilter" during and it's pretty good so far.

On and on a techy note, I FINALLY finished going through itunes and creating my playlists on my new laptop. My ipod is all set and ready for the long drive to and from retreat!!



8 comments:

Cindy said...

The quilt looks great let me know when it's my turn to help. You had a manicure and a pedi without me........ Next time.

Regina said...

That is one HUGE quilt! Wow!!!
Just lovely!

Can't wait to hear the play lists!

Christine said...

That quilt is going to be amazing! What a treasure.

Moneik said...

Oh I'm so excited! I showed Paul and he loves it too. I had to click on the pictures to see if I could recognize names and I do! You are doing an awesome job.

Suzan said...

The quilt is going to be fabulous! Boy, do I envy your design wall!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

It's looking awesome, Jen! Nice job!

jillquilts said...

It looks fabulous! You are doing great!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Wow I look at that and think.. If I put my mind to it I could really get one of those quilts done.. or maybe a dear Jane? But I know it will just be another UFO. Hmm maybe a group of us could work a couple a week if interested.