Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ocean Waves Progress

I work up Saturday morning with a horrible migraine. I actually think it was brought on by airborne allergies from the Tapas restaurant last night. 80% of the menu had some kind of nuts in it or was cooked in peanut oil. Once my migraine was under control, I headed to work. It was pretty busy all day. I think we were all exhausted at the end but I kept my mouth shut since I was there for two hours less than everyone else. Mike made burgers for dinner and then he headed over to a buddies house to play poker and I headed over to Jen’s to sew with Jen and Regina. I didn’t take pictures as I had intended to but I got all of my Ocean Waves HST’s sewn into pairs of two, and one set sewn into a group of 4.



2 comments:

Moneik said...

So happy to hear you were able to get so much done on your quilt. I'm thinking about starting my HST's.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Another Regina? Are we an epidemic now? Giggle! Glad you got to have some fun!
Regina