Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pillow Shams

I had one Pillow Sham finished for the last week or two before I got around to finishing the other one.

The pillow shams have been on my mind for the last two years. Always meaning to work on them; always had another project come up that needed to take priority.

But at least I now had one done. The other was pinned. All I needed to do was sew around the edge, turn it, topstitch the edge and topstitch the inner border and it would be done. Yet, I put it off for another week. Sigh. I always seem to have a few to-do list items that hang around for a bit. Talk about having a "To-Do List Hangover."


005



Oh well, I'm just glad it's done now!!

2 comments:

jillquilts said...

They look awesome! Make sure you lay down the ground rules on them with Mike so that he doesn't use them as placemats, too. Giggle

~Kim~ said...

Great job on the pillow shams!!