Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Side-Kick



In preparing to go to quilt retreat in just a few short weeks, I thought I'd share one of my favorite gadgets. It's actually a cup holder that attaches to a table and has a scrap bag attached. I originally purchased this cup holder when I was heavy into scrapbooking. It kept my cup off the table and kept it from getting knocked over. It's an equally great product for quilters. It keeps my soda out of the way, it also helps to corral any power cords that are running through my sewing area.
Over the years I've managed to accuire three of these. I bought one directly from Creative Memories, the others I've just picked up off of ebay.

5 comments:

Carol VR said...

Having a husband who's spilt his fair share of stuff on the keyboard, this is ingenious.

Regina said...

gotta look for one of these for me!
after all, I need a place for my goblet (you think I am kidding??!)

SandiH said...

I have a similar cup holder that I bought from Nancy's Notions years ago. I don't use it at home so much anymore, but always, always at retreats! Too much going on to risk a spilled drink!

Moneik said...

That's awesome! I've never seen one, but I do have a scrap bag I think I'll have to pack for just that reason.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Love it.. Did my research with any luck I will have one.. Think I am going to have my own retreat at home and sew with you ladies