Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March Quilting Accomplishments

  1. Finalized design for my Ocean Waves Quilt, sewed 34 pages of half square triangles and began assembling blocks.
  2. Finished sewing binding and hung my Scrollwork Applique wall hanging.
  3. Made a St. Patties table runner
  4. Pieced Fresh Emma
  5. Built playlists for my ipod for my drive to Ohio, updated my maps on my GPS for the same reason.
  6. Finished my bedroom curtains.
  7. Finished my bedroom pillow shams.
  8. Hung my carpenter's wheel wall hanging.
  9. Designed name tags for quilt retreat.
  10. Made the name tags.
  11. Designed Moneik's Bridal Quilt, decided on and purchased the yardage needed.
  12. Brought 65 pieced blocks up to 6-1/2X6-1/2"
  13. Assembled rows 1-9 on Moneik's quilt.
  14. Made a scissors lanyard for Linda.

4 comments:

Moneik said...

You accomplished a ton!

swooze said...

Great job Jen! Even when I am in my groove I still don't get as much done as you do!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Goodness you have done so much. Waiting to get that inspiration back hoping to get some this weekend.

jillquilts said...

Man, what happened? You didn't do much at all!!! Giggle