Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ahhh photography experiments...

Oh how I've missed you! My first shot and it's even SOTC with no changes.



new camera 001



HA! And you people all thought I killed the Hostas that I planted last year!



new camera 029



And then Mom and I drove past my Grandparents old house and I'm pretty sure we made the owner feel a little creeped out. But...we wanted to see if any of my Grandma's flowers still remained...and really not so much. So I opted to antique the pictures a bit...



new camera 010


new camera 012






5 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh I love the antique look of Grandma's house. I may have to have one of those made up and framed so I can hang it. Those pictures rock.

Moneik said...

Someone must have gotten a new toy! Have fun playing. Super awesome picture of your grandma's house.

Debby said...

OMG! looks just like my grandparents' house in Kansas - even with the placement of the garage in back. Now I have to go look for my old pics since the house no longer is there. Great pictures, & loved reading about your retreat adventures. Keep up the good work.
The Very Infrequent Commentor, Debby in Missouri.

jillquilts said...

I see you finally bought it. Congrats!

Piwacket said...

I want to reach out and pet Holly's muzzle. The house looks a lot like the one I lived in from 1957-1965 in Portsmouth, Ohio. There's something sweet about those old houses, isn't there.