Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Goofy Friday Night Antics

These are the kinds of things that happen when you decide to stay up all night...

So it turns out New York is known for their cheese curds but Wisconsin is too so Regina A and I decided to have a cheese curt blind taste test. Wisconsins curds taste more salty than New Yorks but I think Regina and I are both set that our own state tastes the best!!



jvn07



Something crazy must have happened because I ended up making Regina "one i" an eye patch. Check out that awesome color combo...



cindy quilt retreat 125



And around 3am when my mom and Regina were making their pie pin cushions...that's when all hell broke loose...they were wearing...their crusts...



cindy quilt retreat 126




moneik 127




moneik 136




SN852899




SN852903




SN852904



And my mom looks like a giant...well...you be the judge...



cindy quilt retreat 127



And One I's looks, well a lot like that H&R block commercial with the people that have ONE EYE!!


cindy quilt retreat 171



4 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Ahahahhaaaaaa....I really look bad at 4 in the morning! But I sure did have a lot of fun that night! It's great to act goofy now and then....thanks for all the giggles!
One i...

Cindy said...

I have to agree with one I we look a little rough around the edges but it sure was alot of fun. I'd do it again next year but I'll have to be in training for a while before retreat.

Moneik said...

It was a ton of fun! I can't believe your mother lasted all night too. That last bobbin really kept getting us!

Regina said...

NY Cheese Curds rock! I left a bag with Joan - her first ever - so I got her started on the right tastebuds!

Yours were tasty, too though - I am all about cheese in any shape or form!!!