Monday, June 1, 2009

Finished my First UFO's

Wooo hoooooo!!  I finished my first few UFO's on this first day of June.   Although it was small items that I finished, it does give me hope that this is something that can be accomplished.

First off I finished my last two bottle sleeves gaining one point.

020

Next up, I sewed binding on my three remaining Project Linus quilts gaining another 3 points.  These quilts have been hanging around for about a year and a half.  A year and a half and it took me about an hour to finish.  So, why did I put it off for so long?

021

I also started working on Pampered Pooch #1.  I got all 9 rows of 7 blocks each sewn together and then 5 of the 9 rows sewn to each other.

018

It was a great night of sewing.  It makes me excited to see what I can get accomplished tomorrow!!

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Now you're just showing off! Way to go, Jen! They all look great!

jillquilts said...

Yeah, showing off!!! giggle

You are doing great! I love the Pampered Pooch! It's turning out very cute!!!