Saturday, June 20, 2009

Funny Looks

Before planting our garden, I wanted to go to Home Depot to see about purchasing a few Shepherd hooks for my hanging baskets.  Well, then I spotted the Gerber Daisies and I HAD TO HAVE THEM!!!  While I waited for Mike to arrive to transport my finds home, I decided to snap pictures and in the process looked like a total idiot…but that’s ok.  I got some cool shots for a hardware store garden center. 



I didn’t let the funny looks stop me.  There were some fantastic flowers!!

4 comments:

Shogun said...

Looks like you got pics of foxglove, geraniums and hydrangeas too! They are all VERY pretty.

Piwacket said...

Your pictures bring such pleasure! I have a black thumb....everything I plant dies. So I truly appreciate those people who add garden beauty to my life in other ways. Thanks, Jen!

Regina said...

NICE!

Moneik said...

They look great!