Friday, June 12, 2009

Merry Marigolds

Flowers 040 Flowers 037 Flowers 038 Flowers 039

Mike and I went to buy some flowers and tomato plants yesterday after work.  While I was waiting for him to arrive, I happily snapped pictures.  It’s definitely time to get back to the botanical gardens because much has changed flower wise in this last month. 

It was not an optimal day for shooting pictures outside.  It was way too bright, too many shadows and the like.  I also neglected to set the proper ISO setting on my camera so everything shot super quick which was great but the pictures are grainy because they are at 1600ISO.  There’s always something new to learn!

5 comments:

Shogun said...

Are your favorite colors orange and yellow or did you just happen to snap pics of everything orange and yellow? These are beautiful.

Regina said...

great photos -marigolds have always been a favorite of mine - I like their seeds, too! Cook shape!

petals said...

Oh, so pretty! Marigolds are a favorite of mine. They are such cheerful happy flowers. :)

Maureen said...

I love the pictures of the marigolds! You seem to have such a good time with your new camera!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

What beautiful pictures. you should start your own post card shop or soimething.. I'll be looking for all sorts of good things to send Keith when he deploys in January