Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pampered Pooch Pillow Cases

I spent the evening working on the Pampered Pooch Project.  I cut my borders and binding and backing.  I decided while I was at it to make 2 pillow cases out of the leftover fabric.  Two pillow cases mean one more Start to Finish!!



quilts 002

quilts 014


Hopefully tomorrow night I can get the borders sewn together and put on.  I’d really be in good shape if I could get the quilt loaded on the frame and quilted. 


I hope to make great progress on my UFO list this weekend.  I’ve got big plans to knock things off my list.

3 comments:

Beth said...

cute pillowcases...I kept looking at bloglines for a new post from you. BLoglines has been holding OUT on me! I know you post most everyday....I'm unhappy with bloglines! (can you tell!?) lol

Moneik said...

Love the pillowcases! Can't wait to see the finished project.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

very nice.. after my patriotic swap that I joined I have to finish my brothers nascar pillows that I promised almost a year ago.. oops... wow I really need some sort of sewing motivation these dr appts are killing me.. lol.. maybe this weekend