Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pampered Pooch

I was able to get the Pampered Pooch quilt quilted finally. I had the best intentions this week and I just couldn't make myself sew. I've got a lot on my mind recently and it just seems to make me paralyze and sit in one place. But, it's quilted. However, I still have two other large quilts to do AND three baby quilts to do.

Remember at retreat how I won two giant cones of glow in the dark thread? Well, I used it on Pampered Pooch!! I used the light green and surprisingly, you can barely even see color once it's on the quilt. Some of the places it even blends in as if it's monofiliment. I did use quite a bit of Sewers Aide on the cone because sometimes it seemed to get a little wirey coming off the cone. I did have some breakage but I really think it was because it was getting tangled on the thread guide.

IMG_0877
IMG_0878
IMG_0879


4 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh Oh OH! It turned out so cute! Love it! Don't let life paralyze you, just reach up an' slap the crap outta it! Yeah...that's the plan...I'll slap along with ya! Have a great time this weekend! Hug Moneik from all of us who aren't there....you know I am a hugger after all! Be safe!

Trish said...

It looks really good!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Very nice. I have yet to play with my frame its still sitting in peices in one room.. I have so much quilt/craft stuff that its not all going to go in the room that Keith cleaned for me this week.. :-(.. not sure what we are going to do

Moneik said...

I love it! The glow in the dark thread is perfect for it.