Monday, June 8, 2009

Snapshots Wall hanging

On Friday I made my Snapshots Wall hanging.


quilts 002

Well…it turned out a little big so I had to take one of the blocks out and at the same time I decided to trim down the top and bottom.  This fit, but it took up the WHOLE wall and it looked ridiculous. 


The white background fabric had wavy lines across it so I decided to quilt with wavy lines.  My lines look more regular than irregular but not bad for trying something new.


quilts 020

I’ve already got the binding and hanging sleeves sewn so it’s a Start to Finish for the Waun-A-Quilt challenge. 


quilts 017

All that’s left to do now is to hang it!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

It's going to look great on that wall.

Moneik said...

Holly cow... miss little over achiever! It looks great, but wowzers you're getting a ton done. I need to get my groove on.

Trish said...

Wow, I really like that. You are sooooo cre8tive!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Very nice.. Did it take you long? I have a wall hanging to sew this weekend that is supposed to be in the mail Saturday.. I need fusiable though so I have to go to joanns tonight.