Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Stars Have Aligned - Part 2

The answer is...


In a flurry of messages back and forth I was able to switch my shifts at the quilt shop with Jen & my Mom, got the day off from my day job and the most important piece of the puzzle - got Mike to let me use the truck again because it's so much safer than my car.

We get to go to a Minnesota Twins game on Friday. I'm excited for a few reasons other than getting to see Moneik. I've never been to their dome and this is their last year in it. We'd always meant to go to see the Brewers take on the Twins and it never happened. You better believe I'll have an empty memory card and a few sets of fresh batteries on hand. With this new camera I'm sure I'll have an onslaught of pictures to share.

We get to quilt shop hop on Saturday too!! I'm just so excited!!

9 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Yay! A real friend would be thrilled for you! I'll pretend I am! Just kiddin! Go! Have a blast! Enjoy yourself! Both of you stay outta trouble! I'll be watching the news just to make sure!

Piwacket said...

I'm so happy for you and Moneik. I'm looking forward to hearing about the visit and seeing some of your spectacular pictures! Safe and happy travels.

SarahJean said...

Make sure you hit Quilt Cove (http://www.quiltcove.com/) in Eagan! It was the first shop I ever went to, and after doing the Twin Cities Shop Hop this Spring, it's my favorite!

Sarah~a newbie quilter

Infinity Quilter said...

How cool is that!?!?! Hope you have a blast. Look forward to checking out the pics of the Twins game and the shop hop. Have a safe trip.

jillquilts said...

Very cool!!

Moneik said...

YES!!! I'm so excited to see you tomorrow. Big Thanks to Mike for the safe use of the truck.

Regina said...

Too cool!
No baseball in western NY - guess I will have to find another draw to get you here...

Trish said...

I'm with Regina... pretending to be thrilled for you.... hiding the jealousy!!!! Can I talk you into a Jays game in Toronto????

quiltin cntrygrl said...

You know with all that is going on I hadn't mentioned to you guys that I am going to meet Keiths family next week! Yeah a bit scared but he hangs out with my family like its cool so I will try to do the same.