Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4th of July Wallhanging

It's done! It's on my door! I used some red, white & blue binding....that was for another project. I swear if I buy it from the shop again they're going to wonder what I'm doing with it. I think I've bought it about 4 times in the last 2 weeks. Apparantly just buying "what I need" of this fabric is just not working out for me!!!


IMG_0003
IMG_0004

Note to self...make sure the wall hanging not only fits on the door but WITHIN the window for the screen door. Giggle.

10 comments:

Christine said...

I love it! And your quilting looks great. My lines never turn out quite so strait.

Jamie said...

Very cute!!!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh! That turned out so cute. Nice job!

Moneik said...

Super cute! It looks great in your door. I know how it feels to make things that just aren't the right size.

~Kim~ said...

Looks great Jen!!

Barb said...

That is adorable.

piecesofpatti said...

I love it! Looks great on your door. You did a great job!

Karen said...

What a cute wall hanging. Your choice for the border looks perfect!

Regina said...

I love this - great colors -looks like that bike is just going to roll away!

Shelly B. said...

Love your July 4th Door Quilt. Even better that it was stash!