Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brewer Game

On Saturday Mike and I went to the Brewer vs. Braves game.  A vendor gave him free tickets…and they were awesome tickets.  We sat in the front row.  About 5 seats down from Mark Antanasio the Brewers owner.  We were in between home plate and the on deck circle.

 

Miller Park

The Brewers were wearing throwback jerseys from the Milwaukee Bears because they were celebrating the Negro League. I managed to take 427 pictures.  It’s Tuesday and I haven’t even managed to make it through them all to tag them much less delete what I don’t want and Photoshop the ones that I do.  Here are some of my favorite shots:

IMG_0628 IMG_0382 IMG_0417 IMG_0516IMG_0429IMG_0552

6 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Great seats! Wow! Did you get any sweat on ya? Very cool! I love the next to last photo....he looks like he's praying...giggle! Great pics!

Moneik said...

Those seats must have been incredible! I'm sure you really enjoyed them and all the pictures you shot. Sounds like lots of fun!

Trish said...

Wow, you lucky, lucky girl! I am sooo jealous!

You take great pictures, I can almost smell the hotdogs and popcorn!

piecesofpatti said...

You take great pictures, Jen! Great seats! Wow!

Michelle said...

I'm so jealous! What wonderful seats and great photos (not that I can really complain about our regular seats in 217, but it'd be nice to have seats like you did at least once)!

Cindy said...

Great pictures and just so everyone knows when they were scanning the crowds in about the 8th inning I was watching the game and sure enough there were Jen and Mike and she was taking pictures.