Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Comment Tutorial

What comments option do you have on your blog? I'm pretty sure it's not something the average person thinks about. But, for a reason I have yet to figure out, embedded comments below a blog post seem to be a problem for me the BlackBerry User. I can't leave a comment on any blog that has the embedded option. It seems that Pop Up is the best option but I believe full page works ok too.

(Vogues, Patti -cough, cough)

Go to your dashboard and click the settings tab and then the comments header. I've circled the area that you're looking for.


2 comments:

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Hay Jen,
I will go and see what is on my blog because I don't know.
I am tell my sad story on my blog. It is not something I started out to do but as I go along It is healing. I have a book to tell.
Hugs Fern

piecesofpatti said...

Thanks Jen! I will check it out. You know I am "computer dumb"!!!!!!