Thursday, July 16, 2009

Moda U Blocks

I’ve felt so behind on these blocks for so long.  Jen and I were just given 3 more block patterns to work on.  So here I was beating myself up about being so far behind.  I opened up my bag tonight and I was shocked to find that I had already cut out six blocks.  2 hours and 15 minutes later I had the 6 blocks assembled.  They went together so easily and the next three don’t look to be too bad.  I’d like to get those together this week as well.

IMG_0216 IMG_0214 IMG_0215 

Once the next batch of blocks is assembled I’ll be able to cut out all the setting triangles and start assembling the top.  The actual assembly might be put on hold though because I have the sneaking suspicion that my first few batches of blocks are in the work room at the shop which was just remodeled.  That section isn’t organized yet.  But, I can be ready to go.

7 comments:

Julie-Ann said...

Oh - I love them! The colors are bright and cheerful. I really like the baskets with the blue against the polka dot background. Great fabric choices.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Those blocks look great! I love the first ones! I could do that? Giggle!

Moneik said...

They look great and you're really kicking it in high gear with your blocks.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Awesome!! So bright and cheerful. Just wait until Keith leaves and see how much work I get done.. smiles

Shelly B. said...

Where do you get these blocks? I love the colors!

piecesofpatti said...

Great colors! I like the pattern too! So happy!

Piwacket said...

I love all of these blocks!