Monday, July 20, 2009

Snapshots

IMG_0258On Monday I went to sew with Sherry’s group at Frank’s Sewing Center.  We went for lunch at the Black Trumpet.  I brought along my Snapshots quilt to work on.  This one is made out of Pampered Pooch.  At the last minute I decided to just pull fabrics randomly instead of making the whole outer block match.  I’m really liking how it’s turning out.  It’s just mixed up as if I were doing a yellow brick road or a turning twenty again.

 

IMG_0256  

I’ll take the blocks to finish up when I go to ETPWP later in the week.

4 comments:

Moneik said...

That's turning out awesome. I couldn't figure out what you were doing, but now that I see it, it really is scrappy! Look at what 1I has done to us already!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I think it will look great!! You know I wasn't fond of that line of fabric when it first came out but I think its growing on me. I think I have some charms somewhere that would make a great 9 patch

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

You are SCRAPTASTIC! Giggle...chuckle...oh...I'm just loving this! Way to go!

piecesofpatti said...

No, it is SCRAPPY-DAPPY-DOOO!!!!! Love the fabrics. Very cool!