Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stitch & Pitch

Last night the Patched Works crew headed down to Miller Park for Stitch and Pitch.

IMG_0769
IMG_0770
IMG_0772

And for once, three pictures is all I took!

Before I left for the game I had Mike help me try to take a few quilt pictures outside since it was nice out. We didn't have much success.


IMG_0755
IMG_0756
IMG_0757
IMG_0758

Mike's Golf Irish Chain I'm counting done at this point. I need to buy backing and that's just not a priority at this moment in time. After 4 shots, I decided we wern't going to get a better one because the wind was just not going to let up. Like I said before, the quilt got a little out of hand when I added the borders and it ended up 80 X 100. Oh well, at least when he lays on the floor and watches TV he won't have to fight with Holly for some quilt.

My Pampered Pooch #1 quilt on the other hand is done done. The binding is all sewn down. It's actually been done for about a week I just hadn't gotten a chance to snap it's picture.


IMG_0760

I think it's time to put the pampered pooch pillow case on my pillow and take a nap under it!

3 comments:

Moneik said...

Looks like you had a great time at S&P! What a fun event. The golf quilt did turn out awesome, even if if it BIG! Love'n the PP#1 quilt. I'm sure it will make a great napping quilt and snuggling up with it couldn't be a better idea for a cold day like today. You rock at all you get done.

piecesofpatti said...

Good job, Jen! You do get a lot done. I think Mike will enjoy his really big lap quilt.........ha-ha! Love the pampered pooch............ very cute!!

piecesofpatti said...

Oh, tell Cindy to quit having so much fun!!!!!