Saturday, July 11, 2009

UFO Progress

I’ve been slowly working away on the UFO’s that are on my sidebar.  I find myself still working on the ones that I wanted to finish in June.  Hopefully I can cross a few more off by the end of the weekend.  The July list is pretty unrealistic because it’s a lot of large projects.  I’ll just work through it and when it gets done, it gets done.  But done will be the great part about it.  Then it will be time to start a whole new batch of projects.

Tonight Mom and Jen V came over to sew after our busy day at work celebrating the shop’s third Anniversary.  Once again I have three tables set up in my quilt studio.  =)

I’m plugging away at the Double Irish Chain Quilt that I’m making for Mike.  I have one more row to attach and then the A blocks will be complete. 

IMG_0189

It’s time for bed, there’s a lot of quilting I’d like to get done tomorrow!

3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I love the irish chain quilts. I'm looking forward to seeing this one! Have a great Sunday!

Moneik said...

I love irish chains. This triple is turning out awesome. I did a double as my first quilt class.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

It looks great you have made great progress already!! I have to figure out some projects for a secret pal those are my first priorities.. Ugh that and Keith leaving which means I get no sewing done