Wednesday, August 5, 2009

20 Weeks Until Christmas

So I'm working on a Christmas Tree Skirt for PW. There's going to be a Holiday Project preview later this month so everyone is busy creating fun things for Christmas. It's funny how I'd rather work on Christmas stuff now than in November. In November I feel like I "must" work on Christmas stuff and it just isn't very fun. Here's the first 1/4 of the skirt.

IMG_0839

This tree skirt is made using a 9 degree ruler.

I also managed to get ONE column together for the Moda U quilt. I couldn't quite get myself to do the last one!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Arg... I so do not want to know that it's only 20 weeks until Christmas! Why do I always let things get away from me every year???

Love that tree skirt pattern, though. Hopefully I'll help my mom quilt the one she pieced last year when she comes out in October.

Moneik said...

What?? 20 weeks... I better get started NOW!