Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Another Finish

I got my Mock Bargello bound and the hanging sleeve sewn down. Still not sure what I'm going to do with it since I made it with the sole purpose of needing an artistic challenge. I think the black binding really makes it look quite striking.


IMG_0904

It seems to be allergy season for Holly...she's doing her yearly lick her paws until they're raw. We have spray from the vet to give her some relief but she's got this aversion to us coming anywhere near her feet. I had to wait until she was out cold and then I snuck up on her.

IMG_0902

Of course, now she's sleeping with one eye open. Sigh, at least I tried.

5 comments:

Suzan said...

Gorgeous!

Barb said...

That turned out GREAT! Makes me want to do a similar one.

Beth said...

I love that quilt! How did you do that?

Moneik said...

It turned out beautiful! I know the feeling with Holly. Missy had surgery on Wed. and she sure doesn't like to take her pills.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Your bargello is beautiful. Holly looks so sweet sleeping. When I first got Lilly and she got sick she would cry when I put the drops in her eyes I felt so bad.