Monday, August 31, 2009

August Accomplishments

  1. Camera Strap
  2. Wonder Wallet
  3. Bound a quilt for Linda
  4. Made 2+4 Moda Blocks & Assembled the Quilt Top
  5. Quilted a Charity Quilt for Sherry
  6. 3 Notions Bags
  7. Tag along bag for Diane
  8. Made about 16 Moda U blocks for the 2009/2010 Shop Sample
  9. 9 Degree Christmas Tree Skirt
  10. Finished my Courier Bag
  11. Quilted and bound the Mock Bargello
  12. Made myself a Tag Along Bag
  13. A cute little Draw String Bag
  14. Tag Along for a Shop Sample
  15. 2 Watch Bands
  16. A Craptastic Lunch Bag for my Mom (I’ll be making a replacement)
  17. Taught 2 Paper Piecing Classes and felt victorious!!
  18. Pieced, Quilted and Bound the Falling Leaves paper pieced wall hanging.
  19. Made a Bracelet
  20. Quilted a table runner for my mom
  21. Another Watch Band
  22. Sewed 144 “In & Out” blocks for my Bistro Quilt.
  23. A Pillow Case and a Tote Bag for my mom’s Birthday
  24. A Quilted Notebook Wrap aka “Adult Trapper Keeper” for my Mom.
  25. Had the Funniest Baking Mishap EVER!!
  26. Finally, a fabulous Oil Cloth Lunch Bag
  27. Medium Sized Tote Bag

Dang!  I got a lot of really cool things made.  It seems as if it was the month of the Bag…  The only disappointment is that I didn’t work on many UFO’s.  I’m going to allow myself to start a new quilt or two in September, but at the same time I’d like to get at least two of my larger quilt tops assembled and ready for quilting.

5 comments:

Moneik said...

Awesome job! You've accomplished so much this past month. I can't wait to see what you get done in Sept. I think July was my bag month.

CatQuilter said...

Do you ever sleep? LOL!

If you sell those totes on line, let us know how that works out for you. DH started an EBay business last month and is doing OK - makes a bit of spending money. Every little bit helps.
Hugs,
Cathy

Julie-Ann said...

Wow! You did a lot! I love your bags.

piecesofpatti said...

Awesome job! You got a lot accomplished. Don't know how you do it!

Debi said...

Oh my goodness you get a lot done in August. I wish I had half your energy and ability to get so much accomplished. I love the tote bag.