Friday, August 21, 2009

Bead Retreat

Friday night we went to Maureen's house for a Bead Retreat party. I was originally going to have a party after my friend Linda had hers but I just haven't felt like I'm in the party mood lately.

The bracelet we made was called Beads with Benefit. $5 from each bracelet goes to the Kay Yow/WBCA Cancer Fund. The kit actually came with clear beads but since I had a bag with me of my beading tools, I realized I also had a stash of crystals on hand so I changed mine out to be Pink.

IMG_1066


We had a great time and then afterwards had a huge laugh over some funny Ring Tones that Linda had found on Phone Zoo. Talk about laughing until you cry!!

5 comments:

Moneik said...

What a beautiful bracelet! Sounds like a fun party.

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Very nice!! Very pretty.

Regina said...

Very pretty. I like the color combination.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

The bracelet is awesome! It's really beautiful! You and those ringtones! Ha! I gotta listen to them ALONE! giggle

piecesofpatti said...

I like the bracelet! Very pretty!