Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Birthday Presents

I spent the better part of this week making birthday presents for my mom so that's why I'm so late in blogging.

On Tuesday night I made her a pillow case out of some Farm fabric that we got in at the shop. It reminds me of our Facebook Farms.



IMG_1079
IMG_1081

I used sheep for the cuff because they reminded me of the Serta counting sheep. I numbered them so they counted out her age. Giggle, that kept her busy for about 10 minutes.

I've also been troubleshooting some problems that I'm having with Bud (the machine on my quilt frame). So I quilted a tote bag for her too. I bought this Fat Quarters fabric while in Ohio. I have enough to make myself a bag too.

IMG_1082

4 comments:

Cindy said...

It was a great birthday and I absolutely love my presents......

quiltin cntrygrl said...

I love the pillowcase.. and yet again you made a beautiful bag. Smiles

Heather

piecesofpatti said...

What great birthday gifts! You are such a good daughter!

Moneik said...

Super cute pillowcase! Love the fabric. The tote bag is cute too! I used that fabric for my first sweatshirt jacket.