Friday, August 28, 2009

ETPWP and Birthday Celebrations

Tonight was the last ETPWP (Evil Twins Patched Works Party) because Jen V is leaving the shop. Looks like I'm going to have to come up with a new name. Hmmmmm, I'll come up with something I'm sure.

It seems however that the true Evil Twins are actually Linda and my Mom who share the 28th as their Birthday. To go with the princess cake that didn't happen they decided they needed to dress up for the event...


IMG_1114

Yep, not only were there feathers on their tiara's and around their necks, they also had hair combs with additional feathers.


IMG_1118
IMG_1123
IMG_1121


It was Joyce's Birthday a few months back but we hadn't gotten to properly celebrate so they gave her a feathered tiara too...

IMG_1122

Our group of 13 did tons and tons of laughing. I really don't think any of us really got a whole lot accomplished...but that's ok!!

6 comments:

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Well it looks and sounds like you guys had alot of fun. I'm sure that you will find another evil twin! Smiles

Heather

piecesofpatti said...

Happy Birthday to all..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Jen's leaving the shop? Hmmm? Looks like you all had a great time. Love the tiaras!

Jen said...

Yeah she is. Today's her last day. It makes me sad. =(

Piwacket said...

Cindy and Linda sure know how to celebrate! I love it when people are willing to have a good time. I bet you're really going to miss Jen V. Hope wherever she's going she'll be as appreciated there as she was with you at the shop.

Moneik said...

Looks like you were all having a great time at the shop. Maybe it'll have to be a Girls Night Out party.