Friday, August 7, 2009

Excitement!!

A few days ago I was browsing on Terry Atkinson’s blog. I decided to email her a photo of my Shower Curtain since it was one of her designs used in a manner other than a traditional quilt. Today she featured it on her blog! Is that exciting or what??
This morning I finished piecing the 9 degree wedge tree skirt. I think it turned out looking pretty cool! This is the second tree skirt like this that I’ve made and it never ceases to amaze me how quickly it goes together.
IMG_0840IMG_0841
Last but not least, my friend Chelsy started a blog. Stop by if you get a chance!

P.S.  The Tree Skirt pattern is called "Treasured Tree Skirt" and it is by Linda Marcou. 

7 comments:

Julie-Ann said...

Wow! How fun to have your shower curtain highlighted!

Where can I get the pattern for the tree skirt? It is so pretty.

Yvette said...

Great tree skirt! I really need to make one for myself. I have a few patterns, just need the time.

I have your shower curtain bookmarked. I am determined I am going to make one of these.

Laurel said...

I love the tree skirt. Last January I promised someone I would make them one for this year, I guess I'd better pull it up higher on the to-do list.

Marie said...

What ruler/pattern did you use? this looks quick and easy and I love it!

Shogun said...

Pretty tree skirt! I will check out those other blogs.

Sewjoe said...

I have this pattern but the store didn't have the ruler at the time. I am going to have to dig it out. Thanks for showing your work!

Moneik said...

Very pretty and congrats on the mention on Terry's blog.