Thursday, August 20, 2009

Finished Falling Leaves

I just put the last stitches into the hanging sleeve of my Falling Leaves wall hanging. It's nice to have a new fall wall hanging ready to go for the upcoming fall season. It's another UFO that I can mark off my list!



IMG_1060

I have 12 more UFO's left on my list and it's already the 20th of August. I'm not sure how many more I'll get crossed off before Labor Day but I do intend to keep rattling through them so that I can start with new projects.

6 comments:

Moneik said...

I am amazed at all the UFO's you've completed this month! SO proud too! Great job and I know you'll finish more up this month. I have worked on all my goals, but none of them finished.

piecesofpatti said...

I love it. I love fall colors! I just love fall! Good job, Jen! Your list of finishes is HUGE!

piecesofpatti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate quilts... said...

It looks lovely - a pattern I have always intended to make. :)

CatQuilter said...

Absolutely beautiful, Jen! I've always been partial to fall colours in quilting projects.

Shogun said...

Isn't it a great feeling to get something done? I love those autumn colors.