Saturday, August 8, 2009

Friends

Flowers 084

Since I’ve been home more, I’m more in tune with how many times each day our doorbell rings or I hear little knocks on the door.  Holly gets asked outside to play.  Mostly by the little girl pictured above.  It just makes me giggle each time she asks, “Can Holly come out and play?”  It’s not something I’d ever imagined I’d hear.  I can’t stop smiling when she gets asked.  I mean, she’s a dog, not a human child.  Yet, this little girl is just enamored with my pooch so out we go.  Who am I to judge?  I mean, I myself like Holly more than I like most humans.  =)

Flowers 085

7 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

That is seriously so sweet! Both kids are just adorable!

piecesofpatti said...

That is so cute!

Julie-Ann said...

I prefer my doggie girls over most people. Especially men, these days!

Darling pictures. Maybe the little girl is lonely so this friendship benefits everyone.

Moneik said...

They are super cute together.

SarahJean said...

Aww!

My friend's daughter loves to come over to our house just so she can play with the guinea pig. Kids are so sweet!

Cindy said...

What can I say, my Grand Puppy is just wonderful and I think she's really liking the attention from all her little friends.

swooze said...

So cute. I used to have a little boy that would come to my house and ask ME to come out and play. He was such a sweety! But yes, dogs are great friends and playmates. I totally get the story. How nice for both Holly and the little girl.