Sunday, August 23, 2009

In & Out

I finally got the "Out" blocks made. 72 of them. Now I need to get the quilt laid out so I can sew the top together. Gak. Let's not talk about the photograph of these blocks because it's awful!!

IMG_1070

I also made another watch band. Forgive the wrinkles. I forgot to take it's picture until I had worn it. This is one band that can be worn two ways. In making this band I came to the realization that even though it may be easier to topstitch with monofiliment, one really should change to matching threads. The little itty bitty piece of monofiliment at the end of the stitching is scratchy and makes you want to rip the band off at your first possible chance!!


IMG_1069
IMG_1068


4 comments:

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Those are nice. I really like the colors that you used on this one.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Ok...I'm confused. I can't find that In & Out pattern. Where did you get that one from? And...is it scrappy? I love the fabrics and great watchband!

piecesofpatti said...

Like the watch bands. Great fabric for the In and Out!

Moneik said...

Love the In & Out! Watchbands are awesome.