Sunday, August 2, 2009

July Quilting Accomplishments

I’ve decided to continue with my monthly lists because I do them for myself, not others and I could use a pick me up.

  1. 4th of July Appliqué Wall hanging.
  2. Quilted 2 Quilts of Valor.
  3. Quilted and bound Triple Treat Petite – Baby Quilt.
  4. Made a Utility Apron.
  5. Quilted and bound my Diamond Log Cabin.
  6. Made a new Name Tag.
  7. Made a Utility Apron for Emma.
  8. Finished my Clothesline Rug.
  9. Made 3 Sets of Moda U blocks.
  10. Started a Scrap Quilt called Peaches & Dreams.
  11. Made a window valance for my sewing room.
  12. Made a Floral Mock Bargello wall hanging.
  13. Quilted Chelsy’s Quilt.
  14. Made a notions tote and sewing machine apron for Joyce.
  15. Made 63 Scrappy Snapshots blocks.
  16. Finished cutting and started sewing a Bistro In & Out Quilt.
  17. Made a TV Tray Ironing Station.
  18. Finished Mike’s Golfing Irish Chain Quilt top.
  19. Finished hand sewing the binding on Pampered Pooch #1.
  20. Completed my Ocean Waves quilt top.
  21. Made Regina a Block Roll Up.
  22. Finished my Mini Miranda
  23. Made a new Camera Strap
  24. Made a Wonder Wallet.

At least I have a few quilting things to be proud of!!

4 comments:

piecesofpatti said...

I wish that I could accomplish as much as you do!

Moneik said...

I'm so excited that you accomplished so much! I need to work on my list tomorrow, but I know I feel like I got so much done. Great job and I'm sure Aug. will be even better!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Jen you make so many wonderful things! I look forward to reading about all your accomplishments when you write your lists!

Michelle said...

Wow! I wish I could get half that much accomplished in a month. I should start a list of UFOs and cross them off too; maybe it'll help inspire the finishing.