Thursday, August 13, 2009

A mish mash of projects

I forgot to post yesterday that Mike hung my window valence in Quilt Studio West. I love it. I wish I had made it a tad fuller but it is what it is.

IMG_0906


I went up to the studio thinking I'd throw my falling leaves wallhanging on the frame. Then I rememembered that the paper was still attached and having the attention span of a flea, I only removed it from about 3 blocks. I guess I'll have to work on that tomorrow.

IMG_0918

I decided then to finish up my Tag Along tote. If we make it to State Fair tomorrow, I was going to need a little purse. Now that I've finished this one, and worked out the bugs, I can make the sample for the shop. On mine though I made that little pocket a bit wider so that my Black Berry can fit in it nicely.

IMG_0912

I know, you're probably thinking, just how many things is she going to make out of this one freaking fabric? Well, it's a set for myself. Two sizes of purses, a wallet, camera strap and I'm also going to make a small drawstring bag for my camera to go in. Then I'm done, I swear.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I think the valance is perfect as it is. If it were fuller your piecing would not show well at all.

Moneik said...

The valance is awesome and then tag a long tote rocks. You've been so cre8tive this week! I'm impressed.

piecesofpatti said...

Looks good! You got a whole lot more done than I have!