Thursday, August 6, 2009

Moda You 2009/2010 Quilt

I spent the day today with Julie and Jessie. We were working on the new Moda U quilt for this next coming year. It's simply amazing how much can be completed while one person is making fabric choices and cutting blocks, while another is cutting border HST's and ironing and the third is sewing. We're doing a variation from the actual Moda U quilt because our shop doesn't carry wool. We're also using a different fabric line called French General.


We were able to get all of the star blocks completed.


The new year of Moda U starts in September. What will YOU create?

2 comments:

Julie-Ann said...

Oh - Jen - I am making the Greenpiece quilt as a block of the month club. It starts in October. How fun! I can't wait to see it in the colors ya'll selected. I am a little scared of all of the applique, but it will be a challenge!

Moneik said...

Interesting quilt and I'm sure it will look great in the end.