Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tagging Along

I made another Tag Along Tote tonight.  I started working on this one last week.  It’s a sample for the shop.  I really enjoy making this pattern.  It might turn into my “go to gift” of the year.  I used mine at the Fair and I got quite a few compliments on it. 

I did a few things differently on this bag.  Nothing appears different than the pattern, I just did things in a little bit different order.  I sewed the handles on before adding the zipper.   I also hand stitched the binding to the front. 

 

 

7 comments:

Marie said...

Just out of curiosity - have you made the Lazy Girl Sassy tote? If so, how does the Tag Along Tote pattern compare?

animal lover, quilt lover said...

You make a lot of totes, what do you do with them all? May I make a suggestion? Give one or two to your online friends. A contest, pick a number! I get one for the idea!!!
Pal, Fern OK?

Moneik said...

Super cute purse! I'm going to have to make one of these fairly soon. They look awesome.

piecesofpatti said...

Very cute! I plan to make myself one sometime soon!

Winona said...

This is so cute. I have been making my own purses and totes too. I love the Lazy Girl patterns. Winona

Winona said...

Hmm, I have not tried any of these patterns. I may have to buy another pattern. LOL Winona

quiltin cntrygrl said...

Very nice! Yet another great bag Jen!!