Thursday, September 17, 2009

70 blocks down, 58 to go

Now I’m really getting somewhere!!

Tonight my Mom came over for dinner. Well, more accurately she went shopping for dinner, brought the food over and Mike grilled it. So anyway, she was here. We worked on our English Paper Piecing for a bit and then after dinner we went up to Quilt Studio West and she continued while I started ironing and then cutting the last 20 fat quarters for Athena’s puzzle. Of course, once I started cutting, I persuaded her to match all the pieces up for the newly cut blocks. It was then back to sewing. I got 10 more blocks sewn.

-Jen

100 Blocks in 100 days challenge. Currently 36/100


5 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

That is gonna be one really cool quilt!

Sheila said...

I'm really enjoying watching this come together. Do you prefer to cut the two fabrics for a block together, or choose which two will go together after they are cut?

Amy said...

Looking good!

Moneik said...

It looks awesome! You are going to be done before you know it.

Karen said...

Wow, you are really making progress. Love all the batiks.