Thursday, September 3, 2009

Awesome Eye Candy

One of the ladies at shop told me that one of our customers has added his quilts to his website. While I've helped Bruce choose a fabric or two or there when he picks up a quilted quilt from time to time I had never seen his work all together in a gallery before. I was wowed. It gives me fresh resolve to get off my butt and work on the stack and whack/one block wonder type quilt that I've been building in my head for the last two years.

Have a look: Bruce's Quilts

3 comments:

Mrs. Sew and Sew - Karen said...

Jen, Bruce has some awesome quilts. Thanks for sharing the link.

I love your Aunts Karen's quilt that you did for above her fireplace. It is gorgeous. I am going to look for the pattern.

I am amazed at all the quilting you get done. I am soooooo impressed. I read you blog almost everyday. Great work. Have a good week. Just another Aunt Karen...lol.

piecesofpatti said...

Awesome quilts! Thanks for sharing!

Moneik said...

Love his quilts and I think he may have been the guy I met.